- How to Use
- Why Wild Bee Skincare?
- Wild Bee Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Wild Bee Nourishing Face Cream is a beautifully rich blend of natural Australian extracts and 'loving' bee ingredients designed to nourish, brighten, and protect, leaving your skin looking and feeling revitalised
Naturally Enriched with Propolis, Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey, Kakadu Plum & Tasmanian Blue Gum
Wild Bee Skincare only works with Australian beekeepers who are ethical and sustainable. This makes their products 100% cruelty-free.
- Licensed by the Australian Made Campaign – Australian Made
- 99.25% Natural Ingredients
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Sulphates
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oils
- Leaves lips feeling smooth, moisturised.
Best Suited For
- All Skin Types
- Suits Sensitive Skin
- 100g | 3.5 oz
- Massage evenly onto face and neck each morning in an upward motion after thoroughly cleansing and toning.
See image for the full ingredient list
- 100% Australian Propolis – Skin Benefits – Enrich | Protect | Brighten. A vitamin and antioxidant-rich resin to protect and enrich your skin. Wild Bee is the only Australian skincare brand to use Propolis from native bees, which has double the medicinal value of honeybee Propolis. Wild Bee's Propolis is specifically farmed for us by 100% organic native beekeepers in southern Queensland.
- 100% Australian Royal Jelly – Skin Benefits – Revitalise | Hydrate | Soothe. Known as the "elixir of youth". We source our Royal Jelly from an independent beekeeper in the pristine Yarra Valley and make sure it is handled in a temperature-controlled environment across the entire manufacturing process. Its potent antimicrobial and antioxidant activity are key to Royal Jelly's healing and revitalising effects.
- 100% Australian Manuka Honey – Skin Benefits – Anti-aging | Cleanse | Rejuvenate. Rich in antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant activity. Manuka honey cleanses, feeds, and revitalises the skin. Wild Bee Manuka Honey is sustainably sourced from a family-owned and operated beekeeping farm in Byron Bay, NSW. The farm is 100% solar-powered, and the bees and hives are managed in a manner that exceeds the industry best practice.
- Kakadu Plum – Skin Benefits – Hydrate | Heal | Repair. Contains the highest naturally occurring content of vitamin C of any substance in the world. It also contains Vitamin E to fight the signs of aging.
- Tasmanian Blue Gum – Skin Benefits – Soothe | Soften | Calm. The essential eucalypt oils protect the skin from irritation and infection. Combined with natural anti-inflammatory activity, it soothes and calms.
Wild Bee are passionate supporters of Australian industries, bee farmers and the environment, and dedicated to increasing awareness of the importance of bees for the planet.
Beekeeping founder, Antony Adare, sources ‘bee’ products from beekeepers in Brisbane, Byron Bay, Melbourne and Aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
They give back by donating 5% of sales to the Save the Bees Foundation.
- FREE Shipping – Orders $50 and over
- $12.95 Standard Shipping – Orders under $50
- This product will be shipped to you by WILD BEE SKINCARE.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the WILD BEE SKINCARE range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.