- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Remarkable Humans Promise – Made in AustraliaDescription
Annual gathering of thirty thousand Merinos at the Hay September 2020 Sheep Sale.
Fine Art Landscape Photography
Artist: James Harrison, Hay NSW Australia
- Prints come in A1 size only (59.4cm wide x 84.1cm high) with a 60mm white border
- When framed, the finished size is 62.4cm x 87.1cm
- Full colour
- Printed in Australia on Bauhaus matte bright white art paper, at 230GSM
- Frames are made from sustainable plantation grown timbers and finished using museum grade acid free materials.
- 3mm Shinkolyte cast acrylic, with crystal clear transparency and a transmittance rate of 93%
- Lead time: Please allow 2 weeks production time (Covid restrictions permitting)
- Shipped with bubble wrap and protective cardboard
- Lead time: Please allow 1-week production time (Covid restrictions permitting)
- Shipped rolled and tubed
- This product will be shipped to you by SHOT BY HARRO.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the SHOT BY HARRO range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
- FREE Shipping. All Unframed and Framed prints.
- FREE Shipping. Unframed prints only. Framed prints cannot be shipped
- Refunds are not accepted for change of mind.
© Shot by Harro 2020. All photos by James Harrison on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without permission.
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.