- Drunken Sailor Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Drunken Sailor Canning Co.'s Stout & Chipotle Mustard is screaming out to be put on a Ruben sandwich.
Exceptional with a medium-rare steak cooked over coals.
- Gluten Free
- Australian Made and Owned
- Based in Sydney's Inner West, this product is made in small batches using high-quality ingredients to ensure excellence is achieved every time.
- Head Sailor & Creator, Justin Arnoux has already perfected 19 delicious varieties of Jams, Relishes, Mustards, Pickle, Rubs and Honey, earning him a well-deserved loyal following.
- One taste and we know you’ll be hooked.
- 260g Jar
- Refrigerate after opening.
30% Mustard Seeds, Stout, Onion, Vinegar, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Chipotle.
- $7.50 Shipping – 1 jar
- $10.50 Shipping – 2-6 jars
- $12.70 Shipping – 7-10 jars
- $18.50 Shipping – 11-20 jars
- $24.00 Shipping – 21-49 jars
- $40.00 Shipping – 50+ jars
- $10.50 Shipping - Per TRIPLE GIFT PACK
- This product will be shipped to you by the DRUNKEN SAILOR CANNING CO.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the DRUNKEN SAILOR CANNING CO. range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.