- How to Enjoy
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Savage Design’s Ray Pen in brass is a pen that’s engineered to last, beautifully.
The Ray Pen is turned from brass giving it weight and substance.
- The pen has a ceramic rollerball black ink that makes it wonderful to write with.
- Complete with a seamlessly designed brass cap to protect the nib when not in use.
Ray Pen encompasses so much of Savage Design’s design ethos – simple forms with refined details that allow the material to be the hero.
- The brass pen is made up of machined componentry that screws together.
- Their signature knurled detail acts as a grip and the lid clips on using an O-ring.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney
- Australian Made and Owned
- Solid Brass (raw)
- This product is made from raw material and is a living finish. It will patina beautifully over time and with use, showing its owner how it had been handled.
- The material is left raw with its ‘skin on’ showing its imperfections created during the extrusion process.
- All machined lines are left visible so you can see the story of where the tool has passed over the product.
- The result is the unique pattern found on the Ray range that would usually be hidden during post polishing.
- 126mm length x 9.5mm diameter
- 60g weight
The Ray range is named after one of Savage Design’s most experienced and remembered machinists to grace their factory floors.
- Ray worked tirelessly for them during the 80’s and 90’s and while he had many talents, one of his best was his ability to talk about his talents.
- This range is designed to do just that, tell a story of its manufacturing process.
- Savage Deign believe their machining is worth talking about and this product does just that.
- Please allow One (1) Week for production
- The Ray brass pen can be combined with the Ray Tray giving the pen a permanent home.
Discover More In This Collection
- Ray Coaster – Raw, simple, stackable and beautiful
Ray Tray – A statement piece on its own, this tray is the perfect table object for the office or at home (a perfect partner for the Ray Pen and the Ray Coaster)
- Ray Soap Dish – An almost forgotten commodity of the bathroom, but Ray is here to change that
- Replace cap when not in use
- Wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives and avoid chemicals.
- Warm soapy water can be used on stubborn dirt.
- Dry surface after cleaning with a clean cloth.
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.