- Drunken Sailor Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Drunken Sailor Canning Co.'s Preserved Lemons
- Throw it in your slow-cooked lamb
- Or simply in a salad for an extra depth of flavour.
- See Recipe Tab for a great recipe idea
- Australian Made and Owned
- Based in Sydney's Inner West, this product is made in small batches using high-quality ingredients to ensure excellence is achieved every time.
- Head Sailor & Creator, Justin Arnoux has already perfected 19 delicious varieties of Jams, Relishes, Mustards, Pickle, Rubs and Honey, earning him a well-deserved loyal following.
- One taste and we know you’ll be hooked.
- 260g Jar
- Refrigerate after opening
Lemon, Rock Salt, Bay Leaves, Cinnamon Quill, Peppercorns.
Justin’s Recipe Idea
Spatchcock with Drunken Sailor Raspberry & Wasabi Mustard, on White Bean and Drunken Sailor Preserved Lemon Puree
- Make yourself the envy of your mates at the next dinner party with this 10/10 recipe
2 Spatchcock Butterflied
295g Jar Drunken Sailor Raspberry & Wasabi Mustard
295g Jar Drunken Sailor Preserved Lemons
1 Can 400g white beans (cannellini)
100ml Olive Oil
Micro Herbs to Serve
- Rub the spatchcock all over with the Drunken Sailor Raspberry & Wasabi Mustard and leave in fridge for 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven to 180C
- Drain the white beans and put in blender, add half a segment of Drunken Sailor Preserved Lemon with flesh and pith removed and blend.
- Transfer to a small pot over medium heat and warm.
- Add butter and milk. Stir through until melted and put to the side.
- Heat a skillet pan on high heat and add oil, place spatchcock skin side down for 5 minutes or until the skin has turned golden brown. Turn over and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Transfer to oven and cook skin side up for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes.
- Spread white bean puree on a large serving plate, carve spatchcock into 4 quarters and place on top of the puree.
- Top with micro herbs and serve.
- $7.50 Shipping – 1 jar
- $10.50 Shipping – 2-6 jars
- $12.70 Shipping – 7-10 jars
- $18.50 Shipping – 11-20 jars
- $24.00 Shipping – 21-49 jars
- $40.00 Shipping – 50+ jars
- $10.50 Shipping - Per TRIPLE GIFT PACK
- This product will be shipped to you by the DRUNKEN SAILOR CANNING CO.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the DRUNKEN SAILOR CANNING CO. range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.