- How To Enjoy
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Lyre’s Spirit Co. Italian Spritz – Non-Alcoholic Aperol – NEW
- This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted from the finest all-natural essences, extracts and distillates to capture the essence of a classic Italian Spritz such as Aperol with flavours that are distinct and contemporary.
- Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
- Ultra-Low calorie
- Australian Made
- The bittersweet flavour of the Italian Spritz is like sunshine itself, bright with flavours typical of its origins.
- The sweetness from orange is perfectly fused with the complex and astringent flavours of rhubarb, finishing dry and deliciously refreshing.
- If you’re a person who enjoys a Sunday afternoon drink in the sunshine
- A rich and unique mix of aromas including rhubarb, bitter orange, lifted with herbal edges and soft bitterness to create balance.
- Classic orange-red in colour.
Best Suited For
- Occasions that require you to keep a clear head
- When you are designated driver
- Any time you are doing a “dry” challenge
- Serve with soda or tonic water and citrus slices for the perfect aperitif.
- For the most iconic serve, however, add to your favourite prosecco to make a delicious low or no-alcohol Lyre’s Amalfi Spritz, a spin on the classic Venetian Spritz (recipe below)
- For a creative low-alcohol cocktail – mix equal parts Lyre’s : Alcohol Base : Mixer
- 60mL Lyre's Italian Spritz
- 60mL Lyre's Classico (a homage to prosecco), or premium alcohol-free prosecco*
- 30mL premium bottled soda water
- Add all ingredients in glass, stir, fill with fresh cubed ice
- Large or stemless wine glass
- Orange slice
Water, Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavouring, Sunset Yellow Colour (E110), Carmoisine Colour (E122), Acid: Phosphoric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
- 0% Alcohol by Volume (ABV)
- Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free.
- Sugar Contents: 6g/30ml and 20g/100ml.
- Carbohydrates Contents: 6g/30ml and 20g/100ml.
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.