Remarkable Humans Promise - Made in AustraliaDescription
Italian Spritz – Non-Alcoholic Aperol – NEW
- This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted from the finest all-natural essences, extracts and distillates to capture the essence of a classic Italian Spritz such as Aperol with flavours that are distinct and contemporary.
- Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
- Australian Made
Your Impact – Why It Matters
- In choosing this product, you are supporting a young business that is dedicated to creating and manufacturing world-class non-alcoholic products in Australia
- They are building teams, local jobs and supporting our economic regeneration.
- And with global acclaim gaining momentum each month, they are shining a bright light on the high calibre of Australian innovation and quality. It fills them with Aussie pride.
- The bittersweet flavour of the Italian Spritz is like sunshine itself, bright with flavours typical of its origins.
- The sweetness from orange is perfectly fused with the complex and astringent flavours of rhubarb, finishing dry and deliciously refreshing.
- If you’re a person who enjoys a Sunday afternoon drink in the sunshine
- A rich and unique mix of aromas including rhubarb, bitter orange, lifted with herbal edges and soft bitterness to create balance.
- Classic orange-red in colour.
- Serve with soda or tonic water and citrus slices for the perfect aperitif.
- For the most iconic serve, however, add to your favourite prosecco to make a delicious low or no-alcohol Lyre’s Amalfi Spritz, a spin on the classic Venetian Spritz (recipe below)
- For a creative low-alcohol cocktail – mix equal parts Lyre’s : Alcohol Base : Mixer
- 60mL Lyre's Italian Spritz
- 60mL premium alcohol-free prosecco*
- 30mL premium bottled soda water
- Add all ingredients in glass, stir, fill with fresh cubed ice
- Large or stemless wine glass
- Orange slice
Best Suited For
- Occasions that require you to keep a clear head
- When you are designated driver
- Any time you are doing a “dry” challenge
Water, Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavouring, Sunset Yellow Colour (E110), Carmoisine Colour (E122), Acid: Phosphoric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
- 0% Alcohol by Volume (ABV)
- Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free.
- Sugar Contents: 6g/30ml and 20g/100ml.
- Carbohydrates Contents: 6g/30ml and 20g/100ml.
- Always reseal with original cap after opening.
- Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer.
- Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
- This product will be shipped to you by LYRE’S SPIRIT CO.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the LYRE’S SPIRIT CO. range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
- FREE Standard Shipping for orders $95 and over
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $95 (Australia & NZ wide)
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.