Remarkable Humans Promise - Made in AustraliaDescription
Aperitif Dry – Non-Alcoholic Dry Vermouth
- SILVER MEDAL WINNER
- This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted from the finest all-natural essences, extracts and distillates to capture the essence of a Dry Vermouth with flavours that are distinct and contemporary.
- Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
- Australian Made
Your Impact – Why It Matters
- In choosing this product, you are supporting a young business that is dedicated to creating and manufacturing world-class non-alcoholic products in Australia
- They are building teams, local jobs and supporting our economic regeneration.
- And with global acclaim gaining momentum each month, they are shining a bright light on the high calibre of Australian innovation and quality. It fills them with Aussie pride.
- Dry and aromatic to taste.
- Distinct flavours of citrus, anise, fine herbs with a touch of saline to give it balance and length.
- If you’re a person who loves a classic James Bond movie
- Lifted citrus, lemon, lime. fresh cut herbs including chervil, mint anise.
- Fresh white flowers, floral and earthy tones add to the savoury element.
- Presents as light straw in colour with herbal green hues in the glass.
- For elegant sophistication, mix 15mL Apéritif Dry (chilled) with 60mL Lyre’s Dry London Spirit and ice, strain into a glass for a perfect Lyre’s Dry Martini.
- Or mix up a pitcher of delicious Bianco Spritz (recipe below)
- For a creative low-alcohol cocktail – mix equal parts Lyre’s : Alcohol Base : Mixer
- 120mL Lyre's Apéritif Dry
- 120mL Lyre's Orange Sec
- 300mL premium bottled tonic water
- 4 thin cucumber slices
- 4 lemon slices
- Add all ingredients in carafe, stir, fill with fresh cubed ice
- 1 litre carafe
- Large mint sprig
- Summertime pool parties
- Occasions that require you to keep a clear head
- The days you are designated driver
- Any time you are doing a “dry” challenge
- When pregnant
Water, Non-Alcoholic Fermented Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavouring, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466), Acid: Tartaric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
- 0% Alcohol by Volume (ABV)
- Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free.
- Sugar Contents: 0.9g/30ml and 2.9g/100ml.
- Carbohydrate Contents: 0.9g/30ml and 2.9g/100ml.
- Always reseal with original cap after opening.
- Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer.
- Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
- This product will be shipped to you by LYRE’S SPIRIT CO.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the LYRE’S SPIRIT CO. range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
- FREE Standard Shipping for orders $95 and over
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $95 (Australia & NZ wide)
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.