- How to Use
- Suitable For
- Why Rohr Remedy
- Rohr Remedy Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Rohr Remedy's enriching everyday moisturiser for normal skin.
Boost elasticity, fight the signs of ageing, and protect your skin from sun damage with Rhor Remedy’s sustainably-sourced Lilly Pilly + Omega-3 Face Moisturiser. Used in ancient bush medicine for internal and external healing, their high-potency lilly pilly extract is a rich source of antioxidants, while their specialty blend of rice bran and macadamia oils smooths and protects the skin.
Combining Lilly Pilly extract with Omega 3 oils.
- Natural skincare
- Not tested on animals
- Australian Made product
- Australian Owned business
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
- Apply twice daily on face
- At night, blend with the Kakadu Plum Vitamin C Face Serum for a deeper moisturisation: Apply the Lilly Pilly Moisturiser and let it soak in, then finish with the Kakadu Plum Face Serum.
- Use under SPF 50+ for extra hydration and sun protection
- Can be used under makeup
- Dull, dry, or dehydrated skin
- First signs of ageing
- Oiliness and shine
- Normal to dry
- Normal to oily
Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) oil, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) nut oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Glycerin, Lilly Pilly (Syzygium leuhmanii) extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Rose (Rosa centifolia) essential oil, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) wood oil; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Rohr Remedy, led by its founder, Emily Rohr, has worked for over 20 years supporting countrymen and women in remote rural Australian communities.
They collaborate to harvest and produce the skin-transforming Australian botanical ingredients that go into Rohr Remedy’s products.
Rohr Remedy is inspired by the support given to local small businesses of Australian made products, over large multi-nationals, as they see first-hand how every individual product purchase makes a difference.
To find out more about Rohr Remedy, check out our Blog >> Interview with Emily Rohr <<
- FREE Shipping – Orders $50 and over
- $8.00 Standard Shipping – Orders under $50 (0-1kg)
- Not applicable
- This product will be shipped to you by ROHR REMEDY.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the ROHR REMEDY range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.