- How to Enjoy
- Why Erin Masters?
- Erin Masters Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Too Clouded is Inspired by the notion of merging elements of femininity into classic surf culture.
- Coastal style Fine Art landscape print by photographer Erin Masters
- Shot on location at Manly Beach in Sydney
- Print Orientation – Landscape
- Printed in Australia
- Australian Made and Owned
- Print only
- Framed Print
- Print – Printed on 100% Fine Art Cotton Rag 310gsm Paper
- Frame (if applicable) – Handmade Victorian Ash Box Frames, made in Melbourne. Timber mouldings are made from locally sourced, sustainable Victorian Ash. Shadowbox style, where the work is set back from the museum grade plexiglass for a very modern gallery look. Choose White or Oak finish.
- Choose Medium or Large
- Paper size 900x600mm (unframed)
- With a 4cm white border
- Finished frame size 938x638mm
- Moulding 19mm face / 38mm depth
- Paper size: 1200x800mm (unframed)
- With 4cm white border
- Finished frame size 1238x838mm
- Moulding 19mm face / 38mm depth
- Full colour
- Note: Whilst all effort is made to represent the colours accurately, slight variation may occur due to screen resolution and colour settings.
- Print only – Allow 7 days from order to delivery.
- Framed Print –Allow 14 days from order to delivery.
© Erin Masters Photography 2021. All photos by Erin Masters on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without permission.
Style it with your beach vibe abode, or modern light-filled space.
The museum grade plexiglass finish makes for a very modern gallery look.
Perfect for your Beach home or Coastal style abode.
- It is important to avoid touching the print directly as oils and dirt from clean hands can damage the artwork.
- Equally, rough treatment can scratch and damage the pigment.
- Any handling of our print should only occur with cotton gloves to minimise the potential for permanent damage from skin contact.
Visual creative, Erin Masters has a passion to share her world through a new lens and in a new light.
Growing up with dyslexia and struggling through layers of self-doubt, she fills with joy when one of her pieces finds its way to a new home.
In choosing her art, and seeing the beauty in her work, you are fuelling renewed self-belief that her talents are real.
By sharing her story, Erin’s hope is to give back by helping others see their true potential too and inspire them to follow their dreams.
- FREE Shipping
- Contact Us for International Shipping
- Unframed Prints are shipped rolled and tubed
- This product will be shipped to you by ERIN MASTERS PHOTOGRAPHY.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the ERIN MASTERS PHOTOGRAPHY range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.