- Why Blondi Beach?
- How to Use
- Blondi Beach Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Need a 3-minute hair repair mask to heal damaged hair? Deep End Repair Mask is the ultimate hair treatment for a deeply restorative treatment that will silken dry and damaged hair.
- Clean ingredients that work for your hair type
- Lightly fragranced with Tahitian gardenia petals soaked in coconut oil providing a scent that will take you to paradise
- All ingredients are naturally sourced and sustainable
- Naturally fragranced and allergen-free
- Natural preservatives
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty-Free
- Made in Australia
Best Suited For
- For ALL hair types
- 250mL / 8.5 fl.oz
- Shea Butter absorbs easily providing added moisturising properties to hair and scalp
- Coconut Oil will easily penetrate into the hair shaft to provide protein and nutrients for repair and shine
- Plus, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, which might sound chemically but it is the fatty acid derived from coconut oil and castor oil. We use it to condition and add shine and it's a natural alternative to silicone, and hey that's a good thing!
Made Without - Silicone, SLS/SLES, Parabens, Petro Chemicals, Colour Additives, Diethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA), Formaldehyde (TEA), Isopropyl Alcohol (TEA), Methylisothiazolinone (TEA), Phthalates (TEA)
Former Australian Lifesaver and founder, Louise Bryant, is a Bondi local who is passionate about clean beauty and formulating hair products that are not harmful to your health.
Louise is on a mission to improve how you feel and she knows feeling great about yourself often starts at the top. By sharing her slice of Bondi Beach, you can have a ‘good hair day’ every day.
- Silky, shiny hair that feels regenerated
In The Press
- “You can pop this hydrating mask on damp ends after showering or throw it on at the beach to counteract the sun and sea before any damage is done.” – Vogue Australia January 2021
- Post shampoo, apply Deep End Hair Repair Mask to damp hair, massaging from mid-lengths to dry ends
- For optimum results, leave on for 3 minutes or up to an hour
- Wrap in a microfibre towel or cap
- Rinse thoroughly
- Apply Deep End Hair Repair Mask to damp hair and try to use once a week for maximum benefits
- For an even deeper condition, apply a plastic cap for up to 1 hour then rinse
- We recommend using with Blondi Beach Repair Shampoo
Aqua (Water), Polyquaternium-10, Behentrimonium chloride, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Diheptyl Succinate (Natural Silicone Alternative), Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and) Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract (and) Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (Natural Preservative).
- FREE Standard Shipping
- FREE Standard Shipping to New Zealand all orders over $40 AUD
- $25 AUD Express Shipping
- Standard Shipping currently takes approximately 10-20 working days.
- This product will be shipped to you by BLONDI BEACH HAIR.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the BLONDI BEACH HAIR range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.