- How to Use
- Why Wild Bee Skincare?
- Wild Bee Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Wild Bee Illuminating Face Masks Hydrate, nourish and repair your skin to fight against the damaging signs of aging, leaving it feeling alive and reinvigorated. Beeutiful!
Hydrate | Soothe | Heal & Repair
Naturally Enriched with Aloe Vera, Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey, Kakadu Plum, Witch Hazel and Vitamin E
Wild Bee Skincare only works with Australian beekeepers who are ethical and sustainable. This makes their products 100% cruelty-free.
- Licensed by the Australian Made Campaign – Australian Made
- 99.1% Natural Ingredients
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Sulphates
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oils
- Leaves skin feeling soft and amazing.
Best Suited For
- All Skin Types
- Suits Sensitive Skin
- 5 x Single Use Paper Mask
- Take out, unfold mask, and apply onto a clean, dry face.
- Wear the mask for 15-20 minutes and peel off slowly from the edges.
- Caution: Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburnt skin. Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, or itchy during use or if the above symptoms persist after use. Keep out of eyes. Avoid using on skin that is sensitive to bandages or tapes.
- See image for the full ingredient list
- Aloe Vera – Skin Benefits – Repair | Revitalise | Protect. Provides a protective barrier that keeps the skin's moisture locked in. Its cooling effects reduce acne inflammation and assist in healing.
- 100% Australian Royal Jelly – Skin Benefits – Revitalise | Hydrate | Soothe. Known as the "elixir of youth". We source our Royal Jelly from an independent beekeeper in the pristine Yarra Valley and make sure it is handled in a temperature-controlled environment across the entire manufacturing process. Its potent antimicrobial and antioxidant activity are key to Royal Jelly's healing and revitalising effects.
- 100% Australian Manuka Honey – Skin Benefits – Anti-aging | Cleanse | Rejuvenate
- Rich in antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant activity. Manuka honey cleanses, feeds, and revitalises the skin. Wild Bee Manuka Honey is sustainably sourced from a family-owned and operated beekeeping farm in Byron Bay, NSW. The farm is 100% solar-powered, and the bees and hives are managed in a manner that exceeds the industry best practice.
- Kakadu Plum –Skin Benefits – Hydrate | Heal | Repair. Contains the highest naturally occurring content of vitamin C of any substance in the world. It also contains Vitamin E to fight the signs of aging.
- Witch Hazel – Skin Benefits – Firm | Hydrate | Heal. Anti-inflammation eases irritations and soothes sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E – Skin Benefits – Protect | Hydrate | Anti-aging. An antioxidant that supports the immune system, cell function and skin health. Vitamin E also has moisturizing and soothing properties.
Wild Bee are passionate supporters of Australian industries, bee farmers and the environment, and dedicated to increasing awareness of the importance of bees for the planet.
Beekeeping founder, Antony Adare, sources ‘bee’ products from beekeepers in Brisbane, Byron Bay, Melbourne and Aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
They give back by donating 5% of sales to the Save the Bees Foundation.
- FREE Shipping – Orders $50 and over
- $12.95 Standard Shipping – Orders under $50
- This product will be shipped to you by WILD BEE SKINCARE.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the WILD BEE SKINCARE range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.