- How to Use
- Why Aequora?
- Aequora Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Aequora's potent antioxidant-rich oil deeply sinks in to smooth and brighten your skin and promotes cellular renewal.
Infused with skin-nourishing superfood oils including organic Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil, Borage Oil and Tamanu Oil,
Antioxidant-rich | Vitamin C & E | Omega 6 & 9
Rich in vitamins C and E, it helps brighten dull complexions to achieve a healthy and radiant glow.
- Licenced by the Australian Made Campaign – Australian Made and Owned
- Natural and certified organic ingredients.
- Vegan-Friendly Certified™
- Not Tested On Animals Certified™
- Australian Certified Toxic-Free® made without parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS or mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colours
- Very lightly scented with Aequora’s signature blend of Australian botanical 100% natural essential oils hand-blended on the Sunshine Coast.
Best Suited For
- Suitable for all skin types
- 30mL / 1 fl. oz
- Balances, Restores & Hydrates Skin
- Source of antioxidants and essential acids
- Nourishes smooths and brightens the complexion
- Leaves skin looking radiant
- Use morning and evening after cleansing, toning, and applying a serum such as Pure Hydrating & Brightening Serum.
- For best results apply while the skin is slightly moist.
- Gently press onto the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Young skin: Use around 3 drops
- Mature skin: Use 5-6 drops.
- Store below 30 degrees C
- Caution: To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a GP. Seek medical advice if pregnant as the product contains essential oils.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil* (Macadamia Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba oil)*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil* (Rosehip Oil), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil* (Borage Oil), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil* (Tamanu Oil) & (Vit E) Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba fruit oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
Aequora gives back through their partnership with One Tree Planted.
A portion of sales goes to helping plant millions of trees across Australia, to recover forests affected by the 2019-20 Black Summer Bushfires and restore native habitat vital for wildlife.
By choosing this product you are supporting a small business who is dedicated to doing their bit to ensure a cleaner, less toxic environment for all of us.
- FREE Shipping – Orders $80 and over
- $9.95 Standard Shipping – Orders under $80
- This product will be shipped to you by AEQUORA.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the AEQUORA range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.