- Skin Benefits
- How To Use
- BodyBlendz Shipping & Refunds
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
BodyBlendz Anti-bacterial Scrub & Mask uncovers skin that’s beyond merely gorgeous.
Deep cleanse and de-germify your skin with the most potent antibacterial and antimicrobial ingredients mother nature has to offer.
Remove all impurities and protect your skin from harmful bacteria to prevent breakouts and relieve itchiness.
Tough on germs, removes up to 99%. Yet gentle on your skin, it’s safe to use from face to toes.
BodyBlendz Antibacterial Scrub & Mask rinses off to reveal hydrated, glowing skin that’s thoroughly purified and protected.
- Draw out impurities gently and efficiently with Bentonite Clay
- Exfoliate and firm the skin with Australian White Clay and Pumice Powder
- Deeply detoxify and purify with Activated Charcoal
- Calm any inflammation and irritation with oils of Palmarosa, Raspberry Seed, and Lemon Myrtle Leaf
- Powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties from extracts of Rosemary and Echinacea effectively protect your skin against bacteria and germs
- Rich in antioxidants, Hibiscus Flower Extract and Grapefruit Extract combat free radicals to encourage cell repair and renewal
- Hydrate and condition skin with Shea Butter and Vitamin E
- Suitable for all skin types
- Australian Made
Product Size: 150g / 5.3oz
Lemon Myrtle Leaf Oil - Naturally high in antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties
Grapefruit Extract - This product is produced by extracting the antimicrobial chemistry from the fruit peels, pulp and seeds of the grapefruit plant. Grapefruit extract is used as an anti-oxidant, antiseptic and disinfectant.
Palmarosa Oil - Palmarosa has been known for its calming properties. It is excellent in skin care and has traditionally been used for problem skin due to its antiseptic properties.
Raspberry Seed Oil - This oil is rich in Ellargic acid which is a natural antioxidant renowned for its skincare benefits. The oil has also been shown to have some antimicrobial properties.
Rosemary Extract - It has also been reported to have some antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Echinacea Extract - Its benefits include Anti-microbial, Anti-Inflammatory and reducing the appearance of pimples and blemishes.
Hibiscus Flower Extract - It is a good skin purifier with gentle hydrating and antioxidant properties.
Glycerin - It is a coveted ingredient in skin, hair, and body care products because of its humectant properties, it can draw in moisture from the atmosphere and retain it in hair and skin.
Charcoal - It adsorbs (attracts and holds) oils, toxins and impurities from the skin leaving it deeply clean and refreshed without feeling stripped or dry. Recommended for all skin types, particularly good for oily, congested skin.
Shea Butter - Rich in specific unsaponifiables that protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climatic aggressions, pollution and UV radiations. It provides the skin with unique plant molecules with soothing, regenerating and protective virtues
Australian White Clay - Australian Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin, as it creates a youthful appearance with ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Its hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve the overall texture of the skin.
Bentonite Clay - It is used as a natural skincare product to prevent or treat skin blemishes. Botanical.com indicates that once the clay swells, it becomes a porous sponge drawing toxins from the body
Vitamin E - Powerful Anti-Oxidant. Vitamin E absorbs UV rays and helps prevent UV-induced free radical damage to the skin, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent in the skin and helps moisturize
Pumice - A natural exfoliant used for improving skin tone by exfoliating the dead skin Antibacterial Agents Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC) - is commonly used as a surfactant and antibacterial agent.
Alcohol – Ethanol is made from the fermentation of sugars by yeasts
Silver Citrate - Antimicrobial Preservative
Cleanse your face and body in the shower
Take scrub and apply generously to your skin, massaging in a circular motion
Wait 2 minutes for maximum absorption.
Take the time to check yourself out!
Rinse off the scrub in the shower
Use 2-3 times a week for best results
- Gentle enough to use on the face and body.
- Suitable for all skin types.
*It is best to patch test 24 hours before scrubbing. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see your doctor.
*Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- FREE Standard Shipping – Orders $50 and over
- $9.50 Standard Shipping – Orders under $50
- This product will be shipped to you by BODYBLENDZ.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the BODYBLENDZ range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.