- How to Use
- Why Black Leopard Skincare?
- Black Leopard Shipping & Refunds
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
If you’re new to the skincare world or have been at it for a while, you should know that the best men’s moisturiser is an essential part of your routine. Black Leopard's Men's Moisturiser will easily become your new favourite
- Skincare for Men
- Formulated for men with high-quality active ingredients, and naturally derived ingredients, this daily face moisturiser for men is deeply hydrating and keeps skin feeling soft without extra shine.
- It absorbs quickly and is suitable for all skin types.
- We don’t have SPF in our moisturiser, because if we did, the hydration actives wouldn’t work. So, we recommend that you put sunscreen on after it.
- 100ml/3.4 fl.oz.
- Apply the moisturiser morning or night, or both if you feel that your skin needs it. Pump a little of the cream onto your palm, rub your hands together, pat it onto all areas of your face and massage in smooth circular motions.
- Keep your tube in the bathroom, keep it at your desk, keep it anywhere that you’ll be reminded to use it. Why? Routine and repetition are key to making even the very best men’s face moisturiser in the world work as well as possible for you and your skin.
Here are a few general tips from the formulator of the Black Leopard face moisturiser for men to help you have healthy, youthful skin:
- Don’t Smoke.
- Stay out of the Sun.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- “Get yourself a decent Moisturiser and develop a good skincare regime as early as you can.”
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Pantothenate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Urea, Magnesium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Potassium Chloride, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Potassium Lactate, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Choosing this product supports a business with strong family values. With three brothers at the helm, and their father providing guidance, they support an ecosystem of 100+ people to bring their product to the shelf.
Customer satisfaction and repeat business is contributing to building their dream, which is to leave a legacy for their children and future generations.
- FREE Standard Shipping – Orders $150 and over
- $10.00 Standard Shipping – Orders under $150
- $20.00 Flat Rate Shipping
- NB: International order may incur import taxes or duties
- This product will be shipped to you by BLACK LEOPARD SKINCARE.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the BLACK LEOPARD SKINCARE range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.