- How To Use
- Why Caim & Able?
- Caim & Able Shipping & Refunds
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Caim & Able’s Australian Clay kit comes with everything that you need to create a combination to reduce wrinkles, shrink pores and promote firmer, healthier skin like a professional in less than 20 minutes - for flawless skin.
Create a ritual and a habit out of wellness, feel good in your skin, and enjoy this moment you’ve dedicated to self-care.
You will look and feel like you’ve spent a classic day at the spa - they’re also some of the most eco-friendly ingredients our Earth has to offer.
- All Natural
- Australian Made and Owned
This Kit Contains 3 Unique Clay Combinations
Pink Clay & Wild Hibiscus Mask – 30g
- Rich in antioxidants, gently cleanses your skin and assists in cell renewal, skin rejuvenation - regenerates skin tissue.
- The deep red hibiscus flower, AKA Botox Plant, is one of the most powerful anti-ageing plant actives around, and Australian Davidson Plum for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and cell regeneration properties.
- Davidson Plum Extract is a superior anti-ageing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory ingredient, promoting collagen growth and reducing the signs of UV damage.
- It improves elasticity and prevents new wrinkles from forming. Davidson Plum
- Extract behaves like an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), improving the appearance of fine lines.
- Its flavone glycosides stabilise and intensify the activity of vitamin C, strengthening capillaries and reducing dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
Deep Dive Detox Clay Mask – 30g
- Australian Zeolite detoxes your skin - absorbing the pollution that has built up on your skin and in your pores.
- Green Matcha stimulates elastin production to add volume to the skin. It also protects the skin against free radicals that cause sun damage, age spots and dry skin.
- Organic Aloe-Vera helping heal and repair the skin, particularly acne.
- Aloe Vera is a nutrient-dense skincare ingredient with healing and medicinal properties.
- As a powerhouse ingredient for the skin, it has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and cell-regenerative properties.
- Other benefits of Aloe Vera Leaf for the skin include: soothing sunburn relieving skin irritation, adding moisture, fighting acne, slowing signs of ageing, and preventing dark spots.
Nourish & Repair Clay Mask – 30g
- A mild clay combination, making it suitable for all skin types to help nourish, soothe and heal.
- The high fat, skin-nourishing coconut milk (V), it is particularly suited to a mature, dry skin type.
- Using natural extracts including Papain from papaya, and Bromelain from Pineapple to desquamate dead skin cells.
- Australian Native Sandalwood Powder adds extra exfoliating and detox properties.
- The flavanol Antioxidants from Sandalwood removes toxins & fight free radicals.
- Leaves body skin soft, smooth, conditioned & perfectly cleansed
- Using provided bowl and spoon, mix a small amount of the mask with a small amount of chosen hydrator, until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Apply an even layer to dry, freshly cleansed skin using the applicator brush provided.
- Leave on for 10 minutes, or until completely dry.
- Remove by rinsing with warm water or steaming a warm cloth and gently allowing the mask to dissolve, and pat dry. Follow with your favourite toner and facial oil and enjoy your all-day glow.
- 2-3 times a week if you have oily to combination skin
- 1-2 times a week if you have dry or sensitive skin
- Use this time to thank yourself for taking care of your body.
Social Entrepreneur and founder of Caim & Able, Michelle Matthewman, is dedicated to making a difference to the fabric of Australian society.
Workers with disabilities assist in packing her products, and a portion of profits from every sale is donated to local woman’s shelters that support women and children escaping from domestic violence.
By choosing one of her Australian made products, you are keeping a woman safe for a night, and someone with a disability employed.
- FREE Shipping – Orders $60 and over
- $9.50 Standard Shipping – Orders under $60
- Free Shipping – Orders $100 and over
- $15 shipping fee – Orders under $100
USA & UK
- Free Shipping – Orders over $120
- $20 shipping fee – Orders under $120
- This product will be shipped to you by CAIM & ABLE.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the CAIM & ABLE range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.