- How to Enjoy
- TASC Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
The Australian Superfood Co.'s Strawberry Gum conjures up scrumptious memories of lollies and bubble gum! The fruity undertones of this native spice make a wonderful addition to fruit salads and desserts and can be brewed up to make a tantalising tea.
The original chewing gum! Aborigines used to chew on the leaves for their sweet, berry-licious flavor. They also burned the leaves to release their health-giving oils, which relieved sickly stomachs.
Today you can use ground Strawberry Gum in your pavlova, cakes, muffins, frozen yogurt, ice cream and teas to make them super scrumptious.
Strawberry gum (also known as Eucalyptus Olida) is a medium size tree, which grows in the northern tablelands of New South Wales and Victoria.
- 100% natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners, or flavours
- Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
- Source of fibre
- GMO free
- Halal Certified
- Kosher Certified
Product of Australia
- Sweet, rich strawberry and passionfruit flavour and aroma, with a mild eucalyptus flavour and spiced cinnamon undertones.
Finely Ground Powder
- 24 months from date of packing
- This herb is a wonderful flavour enhancer for desserts, fruit salads and teas.
- Try it in curries, mustard, vinaigrettes, preserves and chutneys, fruit cakes or anywhere rich fruit flavours are being combined.
- Pair with any cream-based desserts, such as ice cream, cheesecake, crème brulée and panna cotta, and complements white chocolate and vanilla.
- Perfect for baked goods, desserts and biscuits, such as sweet breads, apple pie, sponge cake, scones, pavlova, macarons and shortbread biscuits.
- Use as a refreshing tea infusion or add a great natural flavour for soda, tonic water, mineral water and lemonade.
STRAWBERRY GUM CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Strawberry Gum is so versatile, you can basically add it to almost anything for a flavour boost. This time we’re trying a native Australian spin on a dessert favourite.
Time: 20 minutes
Serves: approx. 25 balls
- 200g premium milk chocolate
- 2 tsp Strawberry Gum
- 1 cup of medjool dates (pitted)
- 2/3 cup of roasted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut or cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Process the dates and macadamia nuts until smooth
- Add melted chocolate and strawberry gum to date/nut mixture
- Cool mixture in the fridge
- Meanwhile mix coconut or cocoa powder with a bit of strawberry gum for coating
- Once mixture is cool, roll into small balls and cover with coating mix.
Mix up your balls by coating them in different toppings such as crushed almonds, Riberry, Davidson Plum, chia seeds, crushed peanuts or anything else you like
Find more recipes here!
100% Dried and Ground Strawberry Gum Leaf
- FREE Shipping order $100 and over
- Flat Rate $5 for order under $100
- This product will be shipped to you by THE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from theTHE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.