- How to Enjoy
- TASC Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Funny name, delicious flavour! These sweet, glossy fruits are packed with protein, complex oils, iron and zinc. Add a burst of flavour to cakes, juices or salads with just half a teaspoon of Quandong Extract. Yum!
- 100% natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
- Source of fibre
- Product of Australia
- Initial taste is slightly sour and salty, developing into subtle, earthy, sweet peach and citrus notes.
- 50 ml
- 500 ml
- 1 ltr
- 5 ltr
- 24 months from date of packing
- Store in cool, dry place
There are endless possibilities when it comes to incorporating The Australian Superfood Co Extracts into your cooking, and once you start, you’ll be thrilled with the outcome.
- Sauces and Dips
The fluid texture of extracts means they are an ideal way to infuse heaps of flavour into a sauce or dip. You can also use the extracts to satisfy the flavour profile of a pasta sauce, dip or as a dressing for your favourite salad dishes.
- Smoothies and Smoothie Bowls
Extracts are a great alternative to using herb or fruit powders in smoothies and smoothie bowls. The Riberry Extract is perfect for adding a slightly sour, tart flavour. Conversely, Aniseed Myrtle Extract or Cinnamon Myrtle Extract add the perfect natural sweetness in a vanilla or berry smoothie.
- Drinks and Beverages
The Australian Superfood Co Extracts are a great way to add flavour and natural sweetness without adding sugar or artificial ingredients to cool beverages. Use them in sparkling water to add a hit of flavour, put them in kombucha or take things up a level with a fancy cocktail.
- Baking and Desserts
Just like you may have previously used vanilla extract in your favourite cake or when you were making banana bread, superfood extracts work the same way. You can add them into your favourite muffins, breads and cakes, where they will offer a subtle flavour boost and enhance the other flavours of whatever you are baking. They also work wonderfully as a way to add flavour to fruit and berry filling for tarts and pies.
- Quandongs are a great source of antioxidants and contain a rich mixture of phenolic compounds. These antioxidants provide comprehensive protection from oxidative stress, boost the immune system, reduce inflammation and may protect against a number of diseases including cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s, as well as autoimmune and cardiovascular diseases.
- The Quandong’s kernel contains a range of complex oils and is recognised for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Quandongs are a wonderful source of Vitamin C and have twice the amount found in an orange.
- Quandongs are rich in Vitamin E and folate, as well as essential minerals including calcium and magnesium.
- A valuable vegetarian and vegan source of iron and zinc.
- Quandongs contain Vitamin A which helps to improve problematic skin conditions, such as acne, as well as speeds up healing, prevents breakouts and supports the skin’s immune system.
Ethanol 24% v/v, Glycerol & Quandong
- FREE Shipping order $100 and over
- Flat Rate $5 for order under $100
- This product will be shipped to you by THE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from theTHE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.