- How to Enjoy
- TASC Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Finger Lime delivers a wonderful citrusy taste with a hint of astringency and bitterness. This is zest in a bottle and packs a nutritional punch! Add a teaspoon of this extract to your cocktails or morning smoothie for an uber-refreshing drink, or watch it go down a treat in your dressings, sauces and jams! It can substitute for ordinary lemon or lime, wherever they are used.
- 100% natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
- Product of Australia
- Refreshing, sharp, sour flavour, with sweet botanical citrus notes, similar to lemongrass herb.
- 50 ml
- 500 ml
- 1 ltr
- 5 ltr
- 24 months from date of packing
- With its refreshing citrus flavour, fresh finger lime fruit and freeze-dried extract is ideal for use in dressings, aioli, savoury and sweet sauces, marmalades and jams.
- It can substitute for ordinary lemon or lime, wherever they are used.
- The lime complements seafood dishes and works particularly well with freshly shucked oysters and as a substitute for lemongrass in many Asian dishes.
- Freeze-dried finger lime extract is an ideal ingredient for use in cheesecakes, ice cream, sorbet, smoothies and dressings.
CRANBERRY, FINGER LIME AND GIN COCKTAIL
A deliciously refreshing cocktail featuring gin, cranberry and native Finger Lime extract!
- 1 measure Gin
- 150 ml Cranberry Juice
- 1 tsp Finger Lime extract
- Ice Cubes
- Fresh Cranberries
- Mint Leaves
- Add cranberry juice, gin, Finger lime extract, and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Shake well and strain into a glass with ice. Taste and adjust the quantities how you’d like.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, lime, or mint leaves.
Find more recipes here!
- Bursting with zesty flavour, finger limes are rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and Vitamin E.
- Each finger lime contains three times the Vitamin C found in a mandarin.
- The level of Vitamin E is exceptionally high in the pink finger lime. Vitamin E is one of the most important antioxidants in human cell protection and disease prevention.
Ethanol 24% v/v, Glycerol & Finger Lime
- FREE Shipping order $100 and over
- Flat Rate $5 for order under $100
- This product will be shipped to you by THE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from theTHE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.