- How to Enjoy
- TASC Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
If you enjoy the smell or taste of black liquorice, you’ll love Aniseed Myrtle! This herb has so many benefits! Besides being mega delicious, it is high in anethole, which is used to treat acid reflux, intestinal cramps and digestive issues.
- Great source of antioxidants
- Contains antifungal and antimicrobial properties
- Great digestive aid
- 100% natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
- Sweet liquorice, aniseed; fresh menthol, eucalyptus
- 50 ml
- 500 ml
- 1 ltr
- 5 ltr
- 24 months from date of packing
- Perfect for hot and cold beverages like tea. Lifts the profile of alcoholic beverages such as gin, vodka, white rum, Cointreau and tequila.
- Adds a refreshing aniseed flavour to soda, tonic, mineral waters and lemonade.
- Use in desserts, syrups, dressings, sauces and ice creams.
- Pair with chocolate & orange for a fabulous flavour combo.
- Infuses well with oils and most vinegars and adds a pleasant aniseed flavour to salad dressings, marinades and dairy-based sauces.
ANISEED MYRTLE MARINATED FETA
Aniseed Myrtle adds a wonderful depth of flavour to salty feta cheese. Add this to salads, stuffed artichokes or eggplant, pasta dishes or simply on a charcuterie board.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Aniseed Myrtle
- 400g feta cheese, drained and cubed
- Add olive oil to a small saucepan, on low to medium heat. Leave for about 2 mins, until just warm to touch. Remove from heat.
- Add Aniseed Myrtle, allowing it to infuse the oil as it cools down.
- Once oil has cooled completely (allow about 30 mins), add the oil to feta cheese. Add a bit more oil if necessary, to cover the feta.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 days
- Contains a rich source of antioxidant compounds which help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals
- The antioxidant capacity of aniseed myrtle is higher than the blueberry, which is renowned worldwide as the ‘health-promoting fruit’
- Aniseed myrtle has antifungal and antimicrobial properties and is also a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, folate, magnesium and lutein (a compound that plays an important role in eye health and general wellbeing).
- Aniseed myrtle has very high quantities of the compound anethole. Trans-anethole rich herbs have traditionally been used to treat conditions such as anorexia, reflux and hiccups, and to help settle intestinal cramps, colic and flatulence.
- Aniseed myrtle was traditionally used to treat hiccuping, weight loss, lactation, menstrual pain and stomach complaints. These days, it’s a great digestive aid.
Ethanol 24% v/v, Glycerol & Aniseed Myrtle
- FREE Shipping order $100 and over
- Flat Rate $5 for order under $100
- This product will be shipped to you by THE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from theTHE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.