- How to Enjoy
- TASC Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
The Australian Superfood Co.'s Air Dried Riberry has got a slightly tart, spicy flavour with hints of sweet honey. It's berry delicious!
Medicinal AND delicious, the Riberry can be enjoyed on a fancy cheese plate, stirred through Greek yoghurt, squashed over ice cream or eaten raw!
- 100% natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
- Source of fibre
- Product of Australia
- Refreshing tart, spicy flavour with strong notes of clove and a hint of cinnamon.
- 40 gm
- 500 gm
- 1 kg
- 24 months from date of packing
- Store in cool, dry place
- The aromatic, cinnamon and clove ﬂavour of the riberries are perfect as an accompaniment for almost any dessert, particularly fruit-based desserts, chocolate (white in particular), and ice cream and sorbet.
- Perfectly complements a variety of fruit, especially other berries, apple, pear, citrus, tropical (banana, mango, papaya, pineapple), stone fruit and coconut.
- Riberries enhance the sweetness of root vegetables (sweet potato, pumpkin, beetroot, carrot, turnip, parsnip) and sweetcorn.
- Riberries pair well with dairy (yoghurt, most cheese varieties, cream, ice cream, and gelato/sorbet), oil and vinegar-based meat marinades and salad dressings, meat–based jus and egg-based condiments.
- The berries complement white fish, chicken, pork, lamb and other red meat (e.g. game meat, such as kangaroo). Use it in a marinade, dressing, sauce or jus.
VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE QUINOA RIBERRY PANCAKES
Pancakes have got to be a favourite Sunday morning breakfast. During the week it’s all brekky bowls and smoothies, but come the weekend indulge with these light and fluffy guys.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Serves: 10 pancakes
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 6 tbsp water)
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tbsp almond oil (or other light flavored oil)
- 1 bsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Air Dried Riberry
- 30 mins before you are about to start cooking, soak the Riberry in a bowl of water to rehydrate and let them continue to soak while you prepare everything else.
- Preheat a burner on medium heat.
- Whisk together the flax and water and set aside so it forms a gel. This gel is great for digestion!
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder and salt.
- Beat together the flax eggs, milk, oil and syrup then pour into the dry and mix until a smooth batter forms. Fold in the blueberries and Riberry.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with coconut oil. Scoop a ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and repeat until you have filled your pan. Cook the pancakes until small bubbles begin to form around the edges, about 2 – 3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 1 – 2 minutes longer until the other sides are golden brown. Repeat until no batter remains.
- Serve warm with fresh berries (or fruit of choice) and pure maple syrup.
This recipe was originally from Simply Quinoa and has been repurposed. For the original recipe, visit http://www.simplyquinoa.com/fluffy-vegan-blueberry-quinoa-pancakes/.
Find more recipes here!
- Riberries are a great source of antioxidants including anthocyanin. These antioxidants provide comprehensive protection from oxidative stress.
- A greater anthocyanin intake is associated with reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, improved liver function, increased metabolic function, reduced risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes, better weight maintenance, improved cognitive function, improved immunity, improved eye vision and eye health, and improved skin and hair health.
- Riberries were traditionally used to fight against colds and keep the immune system healthy and strong. The pulp was also used to treat ear infections.
100% Air Dried Riberry
- FREE Shipping order $100 and over
- Flat Rate $5 for order under $100
- This product will be shipped to you by THE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from theTHE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.