- How to Enjoy
- TASC Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Rosellas are a bright red flower with a unique tart flavour, reminiscent of rhubarb. Rosella Extract is highly versatile and can be used in sweet and savoury culinary techniques, in desserts, soups, chutneys, sauces and even with lamb, chicken and pork.
- 100% natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
- Product of Australia
- Refreshing, crisp and tart, berry and rhubarb taste with very subtle notes of passionfruit.
- 500 ml
- 1 ltr
- 5 ltr
- 24 months from date of packing
- Store in cool, dry place
- Rosella's tart berry and rhubarb flavour combines well with sugar to create a light, sweet syrup that is perfect in champagne and cocktails.
- Commonly used in baked goods, desserts, white chocolate, sorbets and ice cream.
- Use Rosella in savoury and sweet sauces, chutneys, and aioli to add rich colour and an unusual fruity, berry sweetness.
- It works well with ginger, garlic and chilli, and makes a great marinade with olive oil and sea salt for root vegetables, enhancing the flavour of roasted sweet potato, pumpkin, beetroot, carrot, turnip, parsnip.
ROSELLA & FINGER LIME SMOOTHIE BOWL
Kick start your morning with this superfood rich smoothie bowl. The Rosella, which contains high levels of flavonoids and antioxidants such as Vitamin C combined with Finger Lime which is high in folate (especially important during pregnancy!), adds a zesty and refreshing that will boost your immune system and overall health and wellbeing.
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup frozen berries (fresh or frozen blackberries, blueberries, raspberries — whichever you fancy!)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp Rosella Extract
- 1/2 tbsp Freeze Dried Finger Lime Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 4 tbsp plain greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with fruits, nuts, seeds of your choice.
Wonderful topped with any of our flavours of paleo granola!
- Rosella has extremely high levels of flavonoids and antioxidants such as Vitamin C and anthocyanins, which help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals.
- A greater anthocyanin intake is associated with reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, improved liver function, increased metabolic function, reduced risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes, better weight maintenance, improved cognitive function, improved immunity, improved eye vision and eye health as well as improved skin and hair health.
- Rosella is high in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and iron.
- Rosella is also a great source of protein, an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood.
Ethanol 24% v/v, Glycerol & Rosella
- FREE Shipping order $100 and over
- Flat Rate $5 for order under $100
- This product will be shipped to you by THE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from theTHE AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD CO range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.