- Why Corban & Blair
- Corban & Blain Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Corban & Blair always taken pride in making products by hand and now it’s your turn. No experience necessary. Learn how to sew a leather journal with easy-to-follow instructions. The Leather Journal Making Kit includes genuine leather pieces, tagged elastic, cotton thread, a needle, a notepad, and a calico bag to store your finished journal. Add monogramming to your journal as an optional extra. This kit is the perfect weekend activity for yourself or a gift for a friend or colleague.
The refillable pad is made from 100% de-inked recycled post-consumer waste collected from offices throughout Australia, it is carbon neutral and made in the Maryvale Mill, in Victoria. Please refill your cover for an ongoing life.
Designed and made by the Corban & Blair team.
Material: Leather, Elastic, A5 plain wire-bound recycled paper pad – 70 pages of 80gsm paper, calico bag
Made in Australia
The team at Corban & Blair collaborate with talented local and Indigenous artists and craftsmen to produce environmentally thoughtful, useful, and inspiring handmade products.
In choosing this product, you are keeping our Australian cultural heritage alive.
Knowing their creativity is bring you or the recipient delight is why they all love going to work.
- FREE Standard Shipping – Orders $190 and over
- $12.95 Standard Shipping – Orders under $190
- This product will be shipped to you by CORBAN & BLAIR.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the CORBAN & BLAIR range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.