30 SPF Natural Baby SunscreenRegular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
- How to Use
- Wotnot Shipping & Returns
- Remarkable Humans Promise | Australian Made Products
Wotnot Baby Sunscreen is an Award-winning high protection natural sunscreen for the face and body.
Beautiful texture, no separation formula and easy to apply
It’s ideal for people with sensitive skin including eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea
- Provides broad-spectrum protection against UV-A and UV-B
- Reef friendly
- Recommended from 3 months
- Certified organic ingredients
- Organic and eco-friendly baby products for sensitive skin
- Not Tested on animals
- Australian Made products, with recyclable packaging
- Australian Owned business
- Zinc Oxide (250mg/g)
- Aloe Vera
Made Without (Wotnot’s put in)
- Sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics, and glycols, artificial preservatives, and fragrances
- Free from titanium dioxide
Best Suited For
- Gentle enough for babies from 3 months of age
Babies should be sheltered from the sun as much as possible. However, when this isn't possible or for people with sensitive skin, Wotnot sunscreen is the best sunscreen for babies.
- 100ml / 3.4fl oz
- Broad-spectrum UV-A & UV-B. All sunscreens protect against UV-B rays which cause sunburn however not all protect again UV-A which causes premature ageing of the skin.
- Recent studies have shown that UV-A radiation plays a large role in causing gene mutations that can lead to skin cancer. Therefore, it is vital that when using a sunscreen, you check that it offers broad spectrum protection
- Reef friendly formulation
- Gentle for Sensitive Skin
- Highly moisturising & nourishing with natural oils
- SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. SPF numbers are an approximate indication of how much protection from the sun the product will provide for your skin. Skin starts to burn after 5 to 10 minutes in the sun. Sunscreen extends that time by a multiple of the SPF e.g if we use an average time of 8 minutes to burn without sunscreen then:
- SPF30 sunscreens will protect for 30 x 8 minutes or 240 minutes (4 hours)
- SPF15 sunscreens will protect for 15 x 8 minutes or 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Apply your sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going out in the sun. This allows the sunscreen to reach each layer of the skin and provides maximum protection. Sunscreen should be applied evenly and liberally to ensure all exposed areas are protected.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours or after towelling dry or excessive sweating. This will not prolong the amount of time you can stay in the sun but will ensure the effectiveness of your sunscreen for the remaining time that your sunscreen provides protection
- If you feel that you or your baby may be allergy-prone, Wotnot recommends that you do a patch test before general use.
Jojoba oil, beeswax-white, candelilla wax, aloe vera extract, GMO-free vitamin E, grapeseed oil, carnauba wax, safflower oil, sesame oil, shea butter, silica, water-purified, fragrance (natural preservative).
Active ingredient: zinc oxide (250mg/g)
- FREE Shipping – Orders $80 and over
- $4.99 Standard Shipping – Orders under $80
- This product will be shipped to you by WOTNOT NATURALS.
- The Fees are set by them and calculated on the combined value of the product/s you order from the WOTNOT NATURALS range.
- Your Total Shipping Fee for this Order (for all brand/s) will be calculated and displayed at Check out.
Refunds & Return Policy
Remarkable Humans Promise – Australian Made Products
Our No.1 selection criteria is that each product is made in Australia. So when you purchase at Remarkable Humans, you can be 100% confident in your choice.
We stand behind every product we sell – as we’ve read every label and spoken to every Vendor to understand how their products are produced.
Our promise to you is that each product is as its declared – it is an Australian Made product – and that promise comes with our Money-Back Guarantee.